Credit Card Processing for Small Businesses
Get Paid Fast
Funds are deposited into your checking account within 24 hours of processing your customer's credit card or debit card transactions.
Wholesale rates at 0.25%
Start saving with low processing rates usually reserved for merchants like Walmart. Keep more of your earnings in pocket. Add to your bottom line.
A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
Our reputation is our most important asset for future growth. We have a long standing A+ rating with Better Business Bureau.
Free Credit Card Processing Equipment
We are one of the only company's online that give away a free credit card terminal with no contract. We also offer free Point of Sale systems.
No Cancellation Fees
There is never a cancellation fee or contract term. We work hard to provide you with best ongoing support. This allows you to retain control over your account.
Same Day Setup / Easy Application
Getting setup is quick and easy. We can have your account approved and processing the same day with our electronic application.
Free Credit Card Processing Equipment
Whether you need a point of sale system, stand-alone cash register, wireless credit card reader or EMV™ (chip card) compliant / NFC terminals, we have the perfect solution
Take a look below at our selection of FREE equipment.
- Low Prices
- Lifetime Warranty
- Next Day Funding
- Free Equipment
Free Credit Card Terminals
Free Wireless Credit Card Readers
Free Point of Sale Systems
Where you can find us
320 Decker Drive Irving TX 75062
Mon-Fri. 10am - 6pm central
Get in touch!
Send us a message
Frequently Asked Questions
Credit Card Processing:
What is a Merchant Account?
A merchant account is a relationship with a credit card processing bank which allows a merchant to accept and process credit cards. The merchant account will allow the merchant to swipe their customer's credit or debit cards through a credit card terminal, or will allow the merchant to manually key in transactions. Merchant accounts can be set up in the name of an individual or by a corporation.
What are the requirements for a Merchant Account?
To setup a U.S. based merchant account a merchant must have a physical location within the U.S. and an U.S. checking account. Once these conditions are met a merchant can apply for a merchant account.
How long does it take to get approved and setup?
The time that it takes to get approved depends on the type of business and the intended method of processing that the merchant is planning on doing. The times listed below are based from when our company receives an application.
Retail Businesses (Swiped Transaction):
For retail businesses it is common to get an approval within 24 hours or even on the same day. Including programming the terminal and shipping to the business, the total setup time is around 3 - 4 days.
Internet and Keyed Entry Businesses:
Internet businesses usually take 2 - 3 days to get approved and an extra day to get the payment gateway system programmed. This is also assuming that the merchant's website meets all requirements, otherwise a conditional approval may be granted until the website is fully setup. The total setup time is around 3 - 4 days.
Wireless Processing Businesses:
Wireless businesses are considered the same as a retail business except the terminal will take an extra 1 - 2 days to setup the terminal on the wireless network. The total time to be setup is 5 - 6 days.
These times do not include any pending issues or the requesting of additional information, which is uncommon but does happen for some applications.
Do I need to have great credit to get approved for a merchant account?
Perfect credit is not a requirement for opening a merchant account, but a better credit rating can help speed up the application process. The only time that credit becomes an issue when opening a merchant account, is if a merchant has an open bankruptcy, or has been terminated from processing in the past.
Can I process through my website?
We offer several options that will allow you to process credit cards through your website. These services will integrate with your website to allow real time transaction processing, and also include a virtual terminal that will allow you to manually process transactions through a secure website.
FREE Equipment Promotion:
1. Are your POS and credit card machines really FREE?
Yes, we provide all merchants with one POS system, or free credit card machine (check imager & pin pad if needed) per account. In the event you have to close your business, just return all equipment to us in good working condition.
2. Is there a contract or termination fee?
No, your merchant processing agreement is month to month. You can sign up having the comfort of knowing there is no obligation or risk. You can cancel at any time, for any reason, with no early termination fee or penalty.
3. What type of credit cards can I accept?
The type of cards include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club/Carte Blanche, JCB, Debit Cards, Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT), and Loyalty Gift Cards.
4. Will I receive any training on how to use my new equipment?
Absolutely! Once you receive your equipment, a representative from our training department will provide free training how to properly install and use equipment. In addition, we provide free 24/7 customer support to assist with any further questions after your initial training.
FREE New Customer Promotion:
Is your website and video promo really FREE?
Yes, it is. ALL new credit card processing and equipment lease customers are eligible. Simply schedule your consultation with our designers and your project will begin shortly.
Do you require a deposit or set up fees?
No, as a new customer, your project is completely FREE.
Do you provide website hosting and email services?
Yes, we do.
Do you register domain names?
Yes, we do. We’ll be more than happy to give you some advice on what your URL should be, and give you our recommendations.
Can I update my own website, or will you do it?
No. Updates after launch are $25/hour, although we won’t nickel and dime you on updates. Simply contact us for a custom quote.
If you have any further questions that aren’t listed above, please contact us or your Business Advisor directly for more details.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of Diversified Business Network, LLC without revealing any personal information. However, Elite Business Network may need certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products/services, register for an affiliate account, receive Elite Business Network newsletter, etc.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information, and/or your company contact information. Elite Business Network will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member’s account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Elite Business Network automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Elite Business Network may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, Elite Business Network does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- Elite Business Network also allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and Elite Business Network assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Elite Business Network may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Elite Business Network to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.
Elite Business Network may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Elite Business Network;
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Elite Business Network. If you have provided personal information to Elite Business Network and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Diversified Business Network, LLC at email@example.com.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your Information protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, Elite Business Network uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, Elite Business Network retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- Diversified Business Network, LLC may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Diversified Business Network, LLC websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions
Groovv Terminal One
One Terminal – All the Ways to Get Paid
Groovv Terminal One offers the features you need to start accepting all the ways customers want to pay – so you never miss a sale.
- Great Specs: Includes a PIN pad, keypad and receipt printer
- Payment-Ready: Buy at retail through Apple, Staples and Amazon.com and get set up quickly
- EMV Compliant: Accepts “chip” cards to help you avoid liability for fraudulent credit card transactions
- NFC Capable: Accepts Apple Pay from iPhones and Apple Watches, as well as other digital wallets like Samsung Pay and Android Pay
- All Cards and Banks: Accepts magstripe and all credit and debit cards from Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Chip Cards, NFC and Swipe Cards
This FREE countertop terminal gives you three ways to get paid. Accept Apple Pay (and other contactless payments), EMV chip cards and magstripe cards. You won’t miss a sale, and you won’t have liability for fraudulent credit cards by accepting chip cards.
Switch On and Save
The Ingenico iCT220 has everything you need to process payments, including a PIN pad, keypad & receipt printer. The compact design is easy to use & takes minimal counter space. Simply connect it to a landline telephone line or a direct internet connection, & you’re ready to go.
Verifone VX 520
The VX 520 is everything a countertop device should be. Delivering unprecedented performance, lighting-fast speeds, and uncompromised security, this power-packed payment device works hard so you don’t have to.
Trusted by millions of merchants, the FREE VX 520 enables small businesses to accept all payment types, including EMV chip cards, magstripe cards and NFC payments.
The slim design takes minimal counter space, features a receipt printer with a large payment roll, and has fast processing speeds due to a powerful processor and expandable memory. The VX 520 also accepts value-added payments such as gift and loyalty cards.
Take Payments Anywhere You Go
You connect wirelessly without a direct phone line or direct internet connection, so you can take payments on the go or on the spot. Strict security protocols ensure your customers’ data remains private, and processing speeds are several seconds faster than those found in wired systems.
Accept All Payment Types
This FREE wireless terminal enables you to accept Apple Pay (and other contactless payments), EMV chip cards and magstripe cards, as well as all major credit cards. It includes a PIN pad, keypad and receipt printer.
Online Payment Processing
A secure, web-based terminal solutions enable you to expand your business by accepting and managing customer payments when an actual payment card is not present.
Virtual Terminal: Authorize, process and manage mail or phone credit card payments from any computer.
Recurring Billing: Bill customers, charge cards and process payments securely on a scheduled, automatic basis.
Hosted Pay Page: Sell your products online quickly and securely through a hosted pay page connected to your website.
eCommerce: Accept and integrate payments online from your website shopping cart.
Payment Jack Mobile
Process Payments with a Smartphone & Tablet
This free mobile credit card reader directly connects to your device, and free payment processing software is included.
- Get real-time authorization for swiped and keyed transactions
- Use Signature Capture on touchscreen devices
- Email receipts to your customers
- Check transaction history and reports on your phone or online
This opens your business to a new world, by enabling you to make a sale wherever you are.
Groovv POS All-In-One
Groovv POS All-In- One is free for merchants meeting minimum inventory and processing levels.
The Groovv POS All-In- One has everything you need to manage payments, grow sales and optimize your operations right out of the box. Wireless connections to an EMV/NFC payment device and optional peripherals make it a great choice for most all business types.
If you manage a small or quick serve restaurant, retail shop, salon or other location-based business, you’ll appreciate the no-fuss setup as you engage customers and add elegance to your counter.
Groovv POS Flex
Groovv POS Flex is ideal if your business has limited counter space. Available for free placement, Groovv POS Flex solution bundles include a tablet, EMV/NFC payment device, cash drawer-receipt printer combo, stand and robust software.
Groovv POS Flex is ideal for businesses with limited or changing counter space, restaurants with at-the-table orders and payments, businesses that travel to customers or merchants who prefer a custom setup. Keep your business moving forward with Groovv POS Flex.
Elite POS for Bars & Restaurants
A robust restaurant software ideal for fine and casual dining as well as quick service establishments. Features include efficient order management, flexible pricing for discounts and specials, easy menu set-up, employee management, bar tabs and table tracking.
Elite POS for Retail
This software package offers a wide range of advanced retail features such as a color/size/style matrix, inventory tracking, customer database, vendor management, purchase order creation and even support for rentals and consignment.